Enrich is a fast growing, dynamic charity working to promote the economic empowerment of migrant domestic workers in Hong Kong. Established in 2007, Enrich provides financial literacy, business development and empowerment education programmes that allow migrant domestic workers to take greater control of their finances and secure the future for themselves and for their families.
Enrich Centre, 1102 Enterprise Building, 228-238 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong.
Enrich is seeking an enthusiastic and highly skilled Communications Manager. This is a leadership position and the ideal candidate would be expected to participate and contribute to regular Senior Leadership Team meetings.
- Generate regular, high quality communications material covering Enrich’s work, including but not limited to news posts, articles and stories.
- Manage Enrich’s website, and manage relationship with our vendor, including coordinating website fixes and requests from across the team
- Manage Enrich’s social media presence, ensuring all communication is in line with our brand and style.
- Manage overall branding of Enrich’s collaterals, signing off on branding from other team members where needed.
- Produce quarterly newsletter on activities
- Initiate and coordinate contact with media in Hong Kong to raise Enrich’s profile
- Lead marketing meetings within the team
- Produce annual report and other publications as needed.
- Coordinate and work closely with the Fundraising and Development Manager with fundraising work, including digital marketing with a focus on social media campaigns and email marketing.
- Collaborate with the Community Engagement Manager where needed, on communications for our beneficiaries.
- Assist with other information materials and volunteer management as needed
- Design work on communication work as needed
- Proactively scout speaking opportunities to raise Enrich’s profile
- Manage Facebook ads and our Google Ad grant
- Develop and manage new content committee
- Passion for migrant women’s rights
- Fluency in spoken and written Cantonese and English
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience (e.g. communications, PR, marketing, journalism, event management), with strong experience in social media, design and profile building
- Strong writing skills with a flair for storytelling
- Well-organised, self-starter, team-player and able to work independently
- Strong project management skills
- Experience writing content for different audiences and publications
- Experience working with the NGO sector.
- Digital marketing experience
- Graphic design (eg. Canva) and website management experience, prior experience with CMS like Drupal.
- Experience managing internal tracking systems and CRMs. Knowledge of NEON a plus, but not required
- Basic video editing skills.
Salary and benefits
HKD 22,000 to HKD 28,000 a month, depending on the level of experience and competencies. We offer 20 days of annual leave, health insurance and contribution to the Mandatory Provident Fund. We are a learning organisation and offer development and well being opportunities throughout the year. We currently have a hybrid working model in place, allowing flexibility in working locations within Hong Kong.
We have successfully sponsored a number of candidates with employment visas and are able to offer this for the right candidate. Enrich is a signatory to the Racial Diversity and Inclusion Charter of the Equal Opportunities Commission.
How to apply
All interested applicants should send full resume and a cover letter expressing interest in the role and detailing how your skills suit this role, to [email protected] by 14th February 2022. Unfortunately due to anticipated high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applications are welcome until the position is filled.