Enrich is a fast growing, dynamic charity working to promote the economic empowerment of migrant domestic workers in Hong Kong. Established in 2007, Enrich provides financial literacy, business development and empowerment education programmes that allow migrant domestic workers to take greater control of their finances and secure the future for themselves and for their families.
Enrich Centre, 1102 Enterprise Building, 228-238 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Enrich is looking for an external Consultant to develop a refreshed, interactive online format of our Lunch and Learn programme. The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of experience in programme design/development, preferably with experience in running online workshops in the non-profit space. Note: this role is for 10 months only and candidates may have to work both remotely and at the Enrich office.
The Consultant will be paid HK$ 3,000 per month for 10 months and will work approximately 16 hours per week in the first month and 10 hours per week in the succeeding nine months. The role will be required to work on Sundays.
- Develop an online format of Lunch & Learn that promotes interactive participation of volunteers and participants using digital platforms such as Zoom, Facebook live and other helpful external sources;
- Facilitate/host/assist the actual Lunch and Learn sessions
- Recommend system for feedback and evaluation
- Experience in curriculum development
- Experience in various educational digital platforms
- Experience in planning, implementing and monitoring online workshops for non-profit sector
- Experience in workshop facilitation – online and in-person
- Team player, able to work effectively with diverse groups of individuals
- Passion for migrant women’s rights
- Good command of English
- Graphic design skills
- Familiarity with Zoom, Facebook Live and other online education platforms
- Experience in non-profit training/facilitation
- Fluency in spoken and written ethnic minority language (Tagalog, Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Urdu, Bengali, Sinhala, Tamil)
How to apply
All interested applicants should send full resume and a cover letter to [email protected] by 23 September 2021. Unfortunately due to anticipated high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applications are welcome until position is filled.