Building off 14 years of experience delivering impactful programmes, and in response to changing needs of the community we serve in light of the pandemic, we are looking for an energetic and motivated individual who can help our Fundraising & Development Manager grow Enrich's income from Foundation, Corporate funders and Individuals.
As a key part of a small team, you will be responsible to:
1. Secure grants from Foundations & Corporate Funders
- Identify and research Family and Corporate foundation funding opportunities
- Write well-structured applications to smaller funders, identifying clearly how funding will deliver project outcomes
- Assist in drafting applications for larger funders
- Work with programme colleagues to ensure project proposals are realistic and deliverable
- Send acknowledgement letters and receipts to funders
2. Monitor and report to funders on progress
- Liaise with programme staff to identify all information needed to report to funders
- Help colleagues to gather feedback, photos, evidence and case studies/stories, as required
- Write accurate reports for funders that demonstrate clear outcomes and impact
3. Provide Administrative and communications support
- Assist in updating funder and individual database on the CRM
- Work with Fundraising and Communication colleagues to share messages on social media channels, when needed.
- Assist in developing the Individual Giving programme - this could include writing and editing communications materials to Enrich' s individual donors
- Knowledge and passion for the work of Enrich
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Competent IT Skills (MS Word, Excel
- Enthusiastic, proactive and high level of integrity
- Well-organised, team player and able to work independently
Benefits and salary
This is a part-time role, with the ideal candidate working 2 days a week for $6,000 per month. We currently have a hybrid working model in place, allowing flexibility in working locations within Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will need the right to work in Hong Kong. Enrich is a signatory to the Racial Diversity and Inclusion Charter of the Equal Opportunities Commission.
Interested applicants can apply by sending an email including CV and cover letter outlining interest and detailing how your skills suit this role, to [email protected] by 10th January 2022.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applications are welcome until the position is filled.