Enrich is a fast growing, dynamic charity working to promote the economic empowerment of migrant domestic workers in Hong Kong. Established in 2007, Enrich provides financial literacy, business development and empowerment education programmes that allow migrant domestic workers to take greater control of their finances and secure the future for themselves and for their families.
Enrich Centre, 1102 Enterprise Building, 228-238 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Enrich is seeking an enthusiastic and highly skilled Fundraising and Development Manager to report directly to the Executive Director. This is a leadership position and the ideal candidate would be expected to participate and contribute to regular Senior Leadership Team meetings. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, this role is responsible for all aspects of fundraising, including donor management, acquisition, stewardship and fundraising strategy. Please note that Enrich does not organize large scale fundraising events or galas, so there would be no event management expectation of this role.
- Manage the overall fundraising work of the organization: refining, managing and executing fundraising plans to ensure sustainable growth and development;
- Lead and coordinate with our fundraising committee to further develop the fundraising strategy towards all donor segments (mainly corporates, foundations and individual donors) and to identify and implement initiatives and projects to raise resources.
- Initiate contacts with potential funders and track opportunities for grant proposals from corporates, foundations, agencies;
- Engage with potential donors to secure funds and resources, by writing grants proposals and fundraising appeals (collaborating closely with Programmes team to ensure relevant programs packaging in funding proposals);
- Manage and develop relationship with all donors, producing timely and high quality reporting as required by our donors and providing regular updates about our activities.
- Develop reports for Enrich, including senior leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Lead employee engagement initiatives with corporate partners;
- Contribute to enhancing Enrich’s brand and raising Enrich’s profile in the Hong Kong community to broaden the base of donors, supporters and partners;
- Represent Enrich at events and external relations engagements in order to raise Enrich’s profile and network;
- Lead fundraising strategy, to ensure diversification of funds and multi-year support;
- Work closely with our Finance and Admin Manager to ensure sound financial management of all donations;
- Grow our individual donor base;
- Where appropriate, initiate crowdfunding and online appeals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Strong interest in migrant women’s rights
- 6 to 10 years experience in fundraising for not-for-profit institutions or in CSR / philanthropic activities in corporates
- Ability to engage senior-management people in various corporate organizations as well as high net worth individuals
- Well-organised, self-starter, team-player, able to work as part of a multicultural team and also independently
- Strong communicator; able to inspire action from others
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work with budgets and strong financial acumen
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in spoken and written Cantonese
- Knowledge of and network within the corporate sector in Hong Kong
- Experience with business development
- Experience working with the NGO sector.
- Experience with fundraising database
Salary and benefits
Salary: HKD 30,000 to HKD 33,000 a month, depending on the level of experience and competencies. We offer 20 days of annual leave, health insurance and contribution to the Mandatory Provident Fund. Other staff benefits include an Employee Assistance Program, offering up to 4 free sessions of counselling. We are a learning organisation and offer development and well being opportunities throughout the year. We currently have a hybrid working model in place, allowing flexibility in working locations within Hong Kong.
We have successfully sponsored a number of candidates with employment visas and are able to offer this for the right candidate. Enrich is a signatory to the Racial Diversity and Inclusion Charter of the Equal Opportunities Commission.
How to apply
All interested applicants should send a full resume and a cover letter expressing interest in the role and detailing how your skills suit this role, to [email protected] by 30th November 2022. Unfortunately due to anticipated high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applications are welcome until the position is filled.