Enrich is a fast growing, dynamic charity working to promote the economic empowerment of migrant domestic workers in Hong Kong. Established in 2007, Enrich provides financial literacy, business development and empowerment education programmes that allow migrant domestic workers to take greater control of their finances and secure the futures of their families.
Enrich Centre, 1102 Enterprise Building, 228-238 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
The part time trainer is expected to deliver financial literacy education and personal development courses for migrant domestic workers in Hong Kong. Training sessions will be held at different times in Kowloon, HK Island and in the New Territories and sometimes online. Most training will be on weekends (Sundays and some Saturdays) thus the candidate must be willing to work on at least 2 Sunday(s)/Saturday(s) per month.
- Deliver training workshops /sessions linked to Enrich’s Financial Education and Empowerment Programmes;
- Attend and complete trainer induction session including the ‘train the trainer training’ and quarterly team meetings;
- Provide support with course preparation, administration, registration and encoding.
- Participate in outreach to migrant domestic worker groups in Hong Kong (optional work);
- Provide one to one confidential financial counselling to migrant domestic workers seeking advice (optional work);
- Passion for migrant women’s rights
- Good presentation, communication, interpersonal, organisation and administrative skills
- Experience with interactive teaching/learning & training
- Well-organised and able to work independently
- Willingness to work on weekends and evenings
- Able to work legally in Hong Kong
- Good command of English
- Fluency in spoken and written ethnic minority language (Tagalog, Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Urdu, Bengali, Sinhala, Tamil)
- Comprehensive training package in Enrich’s workshops
- Payment for workshops and/or financial counseling delivered, and for participation in Outreach as well as for attendance at the mandatory quarterly meetings
- Contribution by Enrich to your mandatory provident fund
- Make an invaluable contribution to migrant domestic worker rights in Hong Kong
- Be part of a passionate team at a young, fast-growing, dynamic charity
How to apply
All interested applicants should send full resume and a cover letter expressing interest in the role to [email protected] for Bahasa speakers and to [email protected] for other languages. Due to an anticipated high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.