Description of the role
We're looking for 2 motivated and committed Fundraising Committee members to support Enrich staff as we develop and grow! Fundraising Committee members work with Enrich staff to :
- Identify potential individual donors and businesses who might provide resources to Enrich
- Identify potential fundraising activities in the community and coordinate Enrich's presence and/or involvement
- Create various events or campaigns to raise funds for Enrich's financial and empowerment education programmes for migrant domestic workers
- Assist in developing strategy to meet fundraising goals
Please note this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
We particularly welcome applicants with either one of the following skills/experience:
- Marketing / Communications (i.e. experience in executing campaigns and/or events, and CRM)
- Media experience (to help raise public awareness about domestic workers' challenges and Enrich's work)
Applicants with other relevant skills are also welcome to apply - most important is a passion for Enrich's work to support the migrant domestic worker community.
Committee members will be required to commit at least 2-4 hours a month, in addition to joining at least one quarterly meeting (evenings).
How to apply
Email [email protected] to express your interest in the role.